Once upon a time, if you wanted to get your hands on a whole host of premium and paid games or apps for free, you would have had to jailbreak your iOS device. However, some iOS users are not interested in jailbreaking and others have had to update their iOS version to fix issues that have plagued their devices and that means they can no longer jailbreak. Today, we bring you a way of downloading these games and apps without the need to install a jailbreak on your device if you don’t want to.
Image : vShare Pro Download Tutorial
vShare Pro has always been popular. It is an app installer that contains a whole host of paid and free games, ringtones, apps and other goodies that you can download onto your iOS device. We are going to show you two ways to get vShare Pro [ext link] through jailbreaking and without one.
How to Install vShare Pro without Jailbreak :
- On your iOS device, open Safari
- Type vsharedownload.com into the address bar and then tap on GO
- Tap the UP arrow – top of the page for the iPad and bottom on the iPhone
- On the options screen that appears, choose Add to Home Screen
- You now need to provide a name for the icon so call it vShare and select Add
- Close Safari down and the vShare Pro app icon will be on your home screen
Video: The following video shows the steps above
How to Install vShare Pro using Jailbreak :
- First, install PPHelper jailbreak on your iOS device
- Open Cydia . We need to add a new repo so tap on Sources > Edit > Add
- Type http://repo.appvv.org into the box and then tap Add Anyway on the warning message that appears
- Cydia will download the new repository then you can go into it and look for vShare Pro
- Download it the same way you do every other tweak in Cydia and, when it’s done, you will have access to as many apps and games as you want for free.
Disclaimer : Using vShare Pro to download paid games and apps without payment is piracy and this is not something we condone. Because there is a loophole in the app store right now, you can Download vShare Pro [ext link] without repercussion from Apple but we would encourage you to use it only as a way of trying apps out. If you like what you see, purchase the app or game directly from the developer to support the work they do.
How to Fix vShare Pro Not Working :
Unfortunately, while the bulk of vShare users have had no problems at all, some have been faced with an ssl error. The message, “cannot connect to ssl vshare.appvv.api” appears after the Download button is tapped but, don’t panic because you can get around this very easily:
Method 1 :
- Close Safari down
- Close down all open apps so that nothing is running on your iPhone or iPad
- Wait for a minute or two and then follow the steps above to try again
- If you still get the same error message, shut your device down completely and then reboot it – try again
If it still doesn’t work you will need to go to Method 2
Method 2 :
- Download vShare Helper [ext link] onto your PC or Mac
- Follow the instructions in the given link to download vShare Pro onto your iOS or Android device using vShare Helper
vShare Pro can be used to download popular apps like PlayBox HD, Minecraft and MovieBox free of charge so give it a go and let us know your thoughts on it.
Follow us on Facebook and Subscribe to our free email newsletter for more tips.