iOS 9 has been jailbroken and we have no less than three jailbreaks to choose from, jailbreaking right up to iOS 9.3.5. All three jailbreaks are detailed below with step by step guides and more information on each one so keep reading for more details. Each jailbreak has been fully tested and all are safe to use. All versions of iOS 9 download [ext link] can be found in the given link.
Image : iOS 9 Jailbreak
How to Download iOS 9 Jailbreak :
There are multiple methods to jailbreak iOS 9 . We have explained all these methods down here .
Method 1: Safari Browser [ Easy Method ]
All you need for this is your iPhone or iPad, an internet connection, and Safari browser:
- Open Safari and, from the address bar, go to downloadpangu.org
- Wait for the page to load and then look top right [ iPad ] or bottom center [ iPhone ] for the UP arrow; tap on it
- A new page will load so tap on Add to Home Screen from the options on the bottom of the screen
- Type Pangu into the box to name the app icon. Tap on Add and close Safari.
- The Pangu icon will be on your home page
Video: Watch to see how to download Pangu
Method 2: Configuration Profile [ Advanced Method ]
- Launch Safari and go to this [ link ]
- On the information page that loads, tap on Directly Install to iOS Device – this will let the profile download on your device
- When Settings opens, tap on Install Profile and input your passcode if needed
- Safari will open, tap Install Profile
- Tap Install when the confirmation window opens and then Settings will open again
- Tap on Install>Next>Install
- Tap Done and Pangu will install on your device
Method 3 : Pangu Jailbreak Installer [ Expert Level ]
This is a dedicated untethered iOS 9 jailbreak tool that requires a Mac or a Windows PC to run . You need to download the latest version of the Pangutool on your computer to jailbreak iOS 9 . Note that in this method you must first backup your device on iTunes or iCloud . Follow the steps below to Jailbreak your iOS 9 device supported on Pangu 9.
- First backup your device using iCloud or iTunes . Make sure all your data is safe .
- Now disable Find My iPhone , Touch ID and Passcode
- Download Pangu 9 on your computer . Launch the app . Windows users right click the app and select Run as Administrator
- Connect your device to the computer and allow Pangu 9 to detect your device . Once detected , click on the Start button .
- Dont touch or disconnect your device with the computer. Let Pangu 9 jailbreak iOS 9 and do what is asked for on the screen
- Several times during the process you will be asked to put your device in AirPlane mode . Do that by going to Settings > Airplane mode as shown here . Swiping up from the notification centre won’t work .
- Follow onscreen instructions .
- You device will reboot and show Cydia icon on your homescreen. Tap on Cydia app to launch
- Proceed with configuring Cydia and start downloading your favorite app.
- A word of caution. Since this is a new jailbreak , some jailbreak apps may not be compatible to run on the new iOS. We have compiled a list of such tweaks . So check before you download your favorite Cydia iOS 9 Tweak .
Method 2 : Home Depot Jailbreak [ Expert Level ]
Home Depot jailbreak was released only for the 32 bit iOS devices up to iOS 9.3.5. It is a safe jailbreak but, because it is in beta, you may experience some instability issues. Also, you can’t download it directly onto your device and, because it is semi-untethered, you will need to get used to jailbreaking your device every time it reboots. For more details and tutorial, check out the link below:
- Home Depot Jailbreak [ Full Tutorial ]
Method 3 : PPHelper Jailbreak [ Expert Level ]
PPHelper is one of the more popular iOS 9 jailbreaks but, like Home Depot it is a semi-untethered jailbreak. It was brought to us as a joint jailbreak from both Pangu and PP Assistant jailbreak teams and is focused on 64-bit devices only and you can get all the details below:
- PPHelper Jailbreak [ Full Tutorial ]
Pangu Not Working Fix :
When you install Pangu, you must expect it to crash within 7 days. There is a very simple reason for this and an even easier fix for it. First, the app crashes because Apple will revoke the certificate and, no matter how many times you reinstall it, it will carry on crashing. To stop this from happening you must download a small VPN tool called Anti Revoke. This will block Apple from revoking the certificate, allowing you to use the app in peace so click the given link to find out how to download Anti Revoke [ext link] today.
Cydia Alternatives :
If you cannot jailbreak or don’t want to but still want some Cydia features, try one of the following alternatives that have some of what Cydia offers:
AppValley is one of the more comprehensive of app installers, full of useful content and offering something for everyone. Working on both Android and iOS, AppValley offers a few tweaks, a selection of modified ++ apps and games, like Spotify++, Snapchat++, and Pokémon Go++, along with lots of paid content for free. There is no need to jailbreak so to find out how to download AppValley [ext link], click the given link
Emus4U is the ideal app installer for those who miss their games emulators from Cydia. These emulators allow us to play console games from GBA, PS1 and Nintendo, to name just a few, on our devices. There is also other content available, like premium apps for free, modified apps like Spotify++ and Snapchat++ and some Cydia tweaks. For more information on how to download Emus4U [ext link], click on the given link.
Which one are you going to use ? Let us know how you get on and follow us on Facebook for all the latest jailbreak updates.