It’s been a long time coming but, at long last, Pangu has released a new iOS 9.3 – iOS 9.3.5 jailbreak. The team worked with PP Assistant, another team from China that is experienced in developing for both iOS and Android and the jailbreak is called PPHelper. There was some doubt as to when, or indeed if, the next jailbreak would be released but, with the rate at which Apple has released bug fix updates in the last few months, the chances are many of the exploits needed would have been patched, inadvertently or otherwise.
Image : iOS 9.3 – iOS 9.3.5 Jailbreak Update
How to get iOS 9.3.x Jailbreak :
To get iOS 9.3 – iOS 9.3.5 jailbreak onto your iOS device, you can choose from these two methods explained below.
Method 1 : Install PPHelper Jailbreak
You can install PPHelper jailbreak tool onto your iOS device using your Windows PC. The given link takes you to a step by step tutorial that takes you through the whole process of jailbreaking iOS 9.3.x .
Supported Devices :
These are the devices which are compatible with the PPHelper jailbreak for iOS 9.3.x.
- iPhone 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, SE
- iPad Air, Air 2
- iPad Mini 2, Mini 3, Mini 4
- iPad Pro
- iPod Touch 6
Method 2 : Safari Method for iOS 9.3.x Jailbreak
First make sure you have iOS 9.3.x firmware installed on your iOS device . Now follow the given steps.
- Launch Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad . Please note that using other web browsers like Google Chrome or Opera Mini will not work for this tutorial .
- Simply type in the website address downloadpangu.org in the url bar of Safari browser as shown here.
- Now as the page loads , go to the bottom of the screen and tap on the Up arrow as shown here .
- This will open an a window where you can choose “Add to Home Screen” option . Tap on that
- Now save the app and name it Pangu . Tap on Add at the top right corner
- Congratulations ! You have downloaded Pangu 9.3 app icon on your iOS 9.3.x homescreen . Tap to launch the app icon to stay updated to iOS 9.3.x jailbreak status
Video : Above instructions explained step by step
Method 3 : Pangu 9.3 Installer
Because the PPHelper jailbreak was released in a hurry we are still waiting for the Pangu 9.3 Installer [image below] to be released. This is a tool that will help you to install the jailbreak much easier. If you want to be kept informed when the tool is released, subscribe to our free email newsletter below and we’ll send you the download links and tutorial on how to use the Pangu 9.3 Installer when it is released.
Let us know what your thought are on the PPHelper jailbreak and if you manage to install it without coming across any problems. Follow us on Facebook and be notified instantly of any updates to the jailbreak tool.