Although it took a while to arrive, Pangu and PP Assistant finally released PPHelper jailbreak for iOS 9.3.5. Along with the jailbreak , an awesome Cydia alternative called Emus4U App has also been released. An update to it has given us support for iOS 9.3.5 download and a new jailbreak, by the name of Home Depot [ links below ] has filled in the gap with support for the iOS devices. Check out the guides below to jailbreaking iOS 9.3.5.
Image : iOS 9.3.5 Jailbreak
How to Get iOS 9.3.5 Jailbreak :
These are the multiple methods to get iOS 9.3.5 jailbreak on your iPhone and iPad right now and both can be found below.
Method 1 : Safari Browser [ Easy Method ]
- Open the Safari browser on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- Open the website at the given link https://cydiainstaller.app or use this ( alternate link )
- When the page has loaded, tap on the UP arrow which is at the bottom of the screen on the iPhone and iPod and at the top on the iPad
- Choose Add to Home Screen from the options
- Name your icon Cydia as shown here and then Tap on Add
- Close down Safari and the Cydia app icon will be visible on your home screen
- This will give you complete access to all of the latest Cydia jailbreak updates and download links.
Video : This video shows the above steps in full
Method 2: Configuration Profile [ Advanced Method ]
- Open Safari browser and then open this [ link ]
- An information page will load; tap on Directly Install to iOS Device – this is the only way to install the profile on your device
- Settings app will open, tap Install Profile and type your passcode if asked to
- Safari browser opens, tap on Install Pangu and then Install on the confirmation page
- Settings will open once more, tap Install > Next
- Tap Install > Done and wait for Pangu installation to complete
Method 3: Home Depot Jailbreak [ Expert Method ]
Home Depot is the latest jailbreak to be released for iOS 9.3.5. It is semi-untethered, so you must rejailbreak when you reboot your iOS device and you must use Cydia Impactor to side load it onto your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. You can find a full guide on installing Home Depot jailbreak below:
Image : Cydia iOS 9.3.5
Fix Pangu Not Working :
Like many other third-party apps, Pangu is liable to crash within 7 days of it being installed and, no matter how often you reinstall it, it will carry on doing so. The reason is simple – Apple does not consider Pangu to be valid and they will revoke the certificate, causing it to crash. If you want to stop this from happening, you must install Anti Revoke. This is a small VPN program that stops Apple from revoking the certificate allowing you to carry on using the app for as long as you want. Click the given link to find out how to download Anti Revoke [ext link].
Alternatives to Cydia :
For anyone who cannot jailbreak their devices right now, there are a few alternative choices that you can download. Two very popular ones are:
AppValley is one of the more popular app installers packed with content that ranges from Cydia only tweaks, modified games like Pokémon Go+, modified apps like Spotify++, paid app store content for free and lots more. It works on iOS and Android platforms, doesn’t need a jailbreak and is easy to use. For more details, check out the linked post on how to download AppValley [ext link].
Emus4U is the app installer to turn to when you can’t install Cydia to download emulators. These emulators are what lets us play old-school games on our devices and Emus4U contains several of the more popular ones, along with some other tweaks, paid apps for free and modified apps like Snapchat++. Find out how you can download Emus4U [ext link] by following the given link.
Let us know how you get on with these jailbreak methods of jailbreaking iOS 9.3.5 and follow us on Facebook for more jailbreak news.