iOS 9.3.2 firmware has been released to all users and it is available for download, via OTA or via iTunes. If you haven’t yet updated to iOS 9.3.2 firmware, do so now but if you intend to jailbreak, use the iTunes method only. The reason we suggest this is because, today, after the longest wait, Pangu has released a new iOS 9.3.2 jailbreak . It is only available for Windows PC at the time of writing and will not work on any 32-bit iOS device. It is also only available in the Chinese language but we are assured that an English version will be released at some stage.
Image : iOS 9.3.2 Jailbreak Update
iOS 9.3.2 download [ext link] does not contain any new features, it is purely a bug fix and performance enhancement release so, if you are experiencing any issues with your current iOS 9 version, it is best to update now, especially as you can now jailbreak it .
Supported iOS 9.3.2 Jailbreak Devices :
The new PPHelper jailbreak tool will only work on 64-bit devices but as these cover the highest percentage of devices in use today, there won’t be too many people who miss out this time around. The supported devices are:
- iPhone 5s and newer
- iPad Air, Air 2
- iPad Mini 2, 3
- iPad Pro
- iPod Touch 6
iOS 9.3.2 Jailbreak Tutorial :
There are two ways to install the iOS 9.3.2 Jailbreak. One requires you to have a computer and other can be done without a computers directly on device. Both the methods are listed below. Follow the instructions to jailbreak your device successfully.
Method 1 : PPHelper Jailbreak
Pangu team on 24th July 2016 released PPHelper tool to jailbreak iOS 9.3.2 firmware. This tool was co-developed by PP Assistant Team from China which is a group of iOS and Android developers.
Method 2 : Safari Method for iOS 9.3.2 Jailbreak
This method requires no computer and can be done directly on your iOS device. Follow the video instructions below.
- Launch Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad
- Now go to this website with the url downloadpangu.org [as shown in the image below]. Launching this page will bring up a webpage specially degined for Pangu 9.3.2 app icon download onto your device
- After the page loads up , go to the bottom of your iPhone and tap on the UP arrow as shown in the image here .
- After this it will bring up the options page where you need to select Add to HomeScreen . Tap to proceed
- In the next screen , rename the app icon as Pangu and tap on Add
- Voila ! You have now Pangu app icon installed on iOS 9.3.2 firmware . Tap on the icon to get the latest of Pangu iOS 9.3.2
Video : Here is a video explaining the above process
We had been expecting a jailbreak to be released for iOS 9.3.2, following a number of tweets that were published while the Mobile Security Conference [ MOSEC ] was taking place at the beginning of July 2016. Pangu team co-hosted the event and apparently hinted at the possibility of a jailbreak at the time and that jailbreak has now been released for most iOS device owners to take advantage of.
Are you excited about the new jailbreak ? Do let us know how you find it and if you come up against any issues when installing it. For up to date jailbreak news, Subscribe to our free email newsletter below and follow us on Facebook .