Now that Apple has released the iOS 11 download [ext link], we can turn our attention to the next jailbreak. If you want to check out the features of iOS 11, click on the given link for all the details. The great news is, we have an iOS 11 jailbreak and we are going to show you how to download it.
Image : iOS 11 Jailbreak Update
Supported iOS Versions :
- iOS 11.0.1
- iOS 11.0.2
- iOS 11.0.3
- iOS 11.1
- iOS 11.1.1
- iOS 11.1.2
- iOS 11.2
- iOS 11.2.1
- iOS 11.2.2
- iOS 11.2.5
- iOS 11.2.6
- iOS 11.3
- iOS 11.3.1
- iOS 11.4 [ latest ]
How to Download iOS 11 Jailbreak
Pick one of these methods to download and jailbreak iOS 11. All of the methods below are explained below in details.
Method 1: Safari Browser [ Easy Method ]
- Open Safari browser , this is the only one that will work
- Go to downloadpangu.org
- When the page has loaded go to the top right [ iPad ] or bottom center [ iPhone ] on the screen and tap the UP arrow
- Wait for the new options to load on the screen and tap on Add to Home Screen
- In the box provided, name your icon by typing in Pangu and then tap on Add
- Shut Safari and look on your home screen for the new Pangu icon
Video: This is a demonstration of these steps
Method 2. Configuration Profile [ Advanced Method ]
- Open Safari and then go to this [ link ]
- Wait for the page to open and then tap on the link to Install Directly to iOS Device so that the profile may be installed
- Your Settings app will now open so tap on Install Profile and then type your passcode in if asked to
- Safari opens, tap Install Profile and then tap Install on the confirmation message
- Now Settings will open once more so tap on Install > Next > Install
- Lastly, tap on Done and Pangu will install to your device
Method 3: Yalu Jailbreak App [ Expert Method ]
Yalu was the only jailbreak that we got for iOS 10, an indication of how difficult jailbreaking has become. The utility came to us courtesy of Luca Todesco, nut we are expecting to hear from Pangu in the near future with a further jailbreak update. For now, Yalu has been updated to support iOS 11 but you do need to be aware of the following before you download it :
Image : Yalu Jailbreak
- Yalu jailbreak is only compatible with the iPhone 5S up to and including the iPhone 6S Plus
- Cydia Impactor is required to install Yalu on your iOS device and you must have a valid Apple ID to hand
- Because Yalu is semi-untethered, it has to be reactivated when you reboot your device but that has just been made easier with the release of a tool called Extender Installer, which automatically reactivates Yalu for you
Image : Cydia iOS 11 Download
If you are in a position to install Yalu for iOS 11 and you want to go ahead, you will find all the information you need, including a full tutorial at the links below:
Fix Pangu Not Working :
One problem that all users will experience will be Pangu app crashing shortly after you install it and it will continue to crash, no matter how many times you reinstall it. The reason behind this is Apple, when they verify the app certificates they will revoke any that they don’t see as valid and Pangu is one of those apps. To stop this happening, you must install Anti Revoke, a VPN tool that blocks the certificate from being revoked so you can continue to use it uninterrupted. Find out how to download Anti Revoke [ext link] by clicking on the given link.
Alternatives to Jailbreak :
If installing Pangu is not an option for you right now, there are alternatives that you can look at. The following are two of the more popular app installers released with some Cydia features:
AppValley is incredibly popular, full of tweaks and apps from Cydia, paid content for free and lots of modified ++ apps to choose from, including Pokémon Go++, Snapchat++ and Spotify ++. With something for everyone and compatible with iOS and Android, you can get more details on how to download AppValley [ext link] at the linked article.
TutuApp is a very popular choice of installer for those who can’t jailbreak right now. There is something for everyone, a few Cydia tweaks and apps, plenty of paid content that you can download for free and some of the best modified++ apps, like Spotify++, Snapchat++, and Pokémon Go++. Follow the given link to find out how to download Tutu App [ext link] without the need to jailbreak your device first.
Do tell us if you intend to install the iOS 11 jailbreak and how you get on with it, or whether you encounter any problems with it. You can stay up to date with all the iOS 11 jailbreak news and other updates by following us on Facebook.