The iOS 11.4 download [ext link] has been released and, although it is a small update, it does offer a few minor features and plenty of security updates, bug fixes, and improvements. This could well be the last update to iOS 11 as Apple turns their attention to iOS 12, expected to be revealed at WWDC 2018. You can update your device to iOS 11.4 today because we have some good news for you , we can jailbreak it with Pangu.
Image : iOS 11.4 Jailbreak
How to Jailbreak iOS 11.4 :
You can install the jailbreak in two ways:
Method 1: Safari Browser [ Easy Method ]
Don’t bother with any other browser as this only works on Safari:
- Launch Safari on your iPhone or iPad
- Open https://cydiainstaller.app or use this ( alternate link )
- When the page is loaded fully, tap the UP arrow, top right [ iPad ] and bottom center [ iPhone ] of your screen
- This will open a new screen with several options along the bottom; tap on Add to Home Screen
- Another page opens; type Cydia into the box to rename the icon and then tap on Add
- When you close Safari you will see the Cydia icon on your home screen
- Tap to launch Cydia app on iOS 11.4 .
Video: Watch to see these steps
Method 2: Configuration Profile [Advanced Method ]
This method is a bit more complicated, so you must follow the instructions exactly.
- Open Safari on your device and then open this [ link ]
- Wait for the page that loads and then tap the link to Install , this will let the profile download to your device
- Wait until your settings app opens automatically and tap on Install Profile
- Input your passcode and Safari browser will open
- Tap Install Pangu and then, when the confirmation box loads, tap Install
- This opens your settings app once more, tap on Install > Next > Done
- You should now see the Pangu icon on your home screen
If the icon is not there, the installation has not been successful; repeat these steps
How to Fix Pangu Crashing Issue :
Pangu is not an official app store app and, because of that, Apple will revoke the certificate. Within 7 days of you installing the jailbreak, it will crash, and it will take all the apps and tweaks with it. Stopping this from happening in the first place is easier than having to keep reinstalling Pangu – simply install NessTool after you install Pangu. NessTool [ext link] is a VPN app that protects the app certificate from being revoked and you can get a download guide and more information at the linked post.
Pangu Alternatives :
Unfortunately, Pangu will not work on all devices at the moment but, if you are one of the unlucky ones, you do have some alternatives. Several app installers are now available for download, offering a few Cydia tweaks and loads of other content, all without needing to install Cydia. Start with one of these two:
- Tutu App VIP
Tutu App is one of the most popular of all the alternatives because of the level of content it has in it. As well as Cydia tweaks and paid app store apps for free, it has loads of modified apps, like Instagram++, Snapchat++ and Spotify++. Get all the details and a Tutu App download guide at the link.
Emus4U is another very popular alternative because it has some of the games emulators that we could only get from Cydia. With Emus4U, you can download several emulators, modified apps, Cydia tweaks and paid content for free. Find out more about Emus4U [ext link] and how you can download it by clicking the link.
None of the third-party installers will ever offer the same level of content that Cydia [ext link] does but they are great alternatives for those who can’t jailbreak right now, and they offer extra features for those who don’t want to jailbreak. All of them are free and take only minutes to download so try them and see what you think.
For more iOS 11.4 jailbreak news you can follow us on Facebook.