The latest release from Apple is the iOS 11.3 download [ext link], a small update that contains just a few minor bug fixes, enhancements, and improvements. As we draw closer to WWDC 2018, Apple is unlikely to release any major updates to iOS 11 now but every update that comes out puts a dent in the chance of a new jailbreak. We do have some good news for you because iOS 11.3 can be jailbroken using Pangu and here’s how to do it.
Image : iOS 11.3 Jailbreak Download
How to Jailbreak iOS 11.3 :
There are two ways to do this , one easy method and one more advanced.
Method 1: Safari Browser [ Easy Method ]
Please note that this will not work on any other browser, only on Safari
- Open Safari on your iOS device
- Now open downloadpangu.org
- Wait until the page is fully loaded and then look for the UP arrow , top right or bottom center of the screen.
- Tap on it and a new page will open with some extra options , tap on Add to Home Screen
- Now a box will load , you need to give the icon a name so type in Pangu and then tap the Add button
- When you come out of Safari the Pangu icon will be on your home screen
Video: Watch to see how to jailbreak
Method 2: Configuration Profile [ Advanced Method ]
This is a bit more advanced so please follow these steps exactly as written otherwise Pangu will not be installed:
- Launch Safari on your device and then go to this [ link ]
- On the page that loads up, tap on Directly Install so that the profile can be downloaded and installed on your device
- Your Settings app will open, tap on Install Profile and then type your passcode in
- This will prompt Safari to open, tap the Install Pangu link and then tap Install to confirm
- Settings opens again, tap on Install > Next > Done
- When the installation is complete, the Pangu icon will be on your home screen, ready for you to use
If you don’t see the icon, then the installation has failed. Repeat the steps carefully
Stopping Pangu from Crashing :
Because Pangu is not an official app and Apple won’t allow it in the store, we need to download it in a different way and this comes with one problem , Pangu will crash within a few days and stop working, as will any apps and tweaks you downloaded. This is because the certificate is not classed as official and Apple will revoke it. The only way to stop this is to install NessTool , this is a VPN tool that works to protect your apps so that the certificates cannot be revoked. Find out how NessTool [ext link] works and how to install it by clicking the link.
Alternatives to Pangu Jailbreak :
Pangu will not be compatible with every device but, for those who cannot install a jailbreak right now, there are some alternatives. A number of third-party app installers have been released, each providing a small amount of Cydia content without the need to jailbreak. Try one of these two to start with:
- Tutu App
Tutu App is an incredibly popular alternative to Cydia; it has a staggering number of tweaks, modified apps such as Instagram++, Pokémon Go+ and Snapchat++, along with plenty of paid apps for free. Find out how you can install Tutu App [ext link] by following the guide at the link.
Emus4U was released primarily to cater for those missing their games emulators from Cydia. These emulators are one of the main reasons for jailbreaking because they let us play console games, like PS1, Gameboy and Nintendo on our iOS devices. Emus4U has a range of decent emulators along with a few modified apps and games, a handful of tweaks and other content. Click on the link to get a full Emus4U [ ext link] download guide.
Neither of these installers will replace Cydia in its entirety but, along with other installers, they can offer a small amount of modifications and tweaks, not to mention the paid content for free. While we are waiting to see if a full jailbreak is going to be released, they do offer a decent interim solution so give them a go if you can’t install Pangu and see how you get on.
For m0re updates and news on the iOS 11.3 jailbreak follow us on Facebook.