At one time, jailbreaks were something we expected; every time Apple released an update, no matter how minor it was, a jailbreak would soon follow. It looks as if that’s all over now as, since iOS 10 there has only been one jailbreak, limited to just a handful of devices and now we are fast heading to the end of iOS 11. The latest release from Apple, the iOS 11.3.1 download [ext link], contains the usual bug fixes and performance enhancements, and a few security fixes that could lead to fears of a jailbreak being put back even further. Thankfully, there are two ways to install an iOS 11.3.1 jailbreak so keep reading to find out how.
Image : iOS 11.3.1 Jailbreak Download Tutorial
How to Download iOS 11.3.1 Jailbreak :
Pick one of these two methods but be aware that both require Safari browser:
Method 1: Safari Browser [ Easy Method ]
- Launch Safari on your iPhone or iPad
- Go to downloadpangu.org
- Wait for the page to load and then tap the UP arrow , top right or bottom center of the screen
- A new screen will load, tap on Add to Home Screen
- Now type Pangu into the box so your icon is named . Tap Add and close Safari
- The Pangu icon is on your home screen
Video: See how to download the iOS 11.4 jailbreak
Method 2: Configuration Profile [ Advanced Method ]
These steps are more involved so follow them exactly as written:
- Launch Safari on your iPhone or iPad and go to this [ link ]
- On the information page, tap on Install so that the profile may be installed on your iOS device
- Wait for your Settings app to open and then tap Install Profile
- Add your passcode is requested and wait for Safari to open
- Tap on Install Pangu and then tap Install to confirm
- Settings opens again, tap on Install > Next > Done
- Wait for the process to finish and the Pangu icon will be on your home screen
If you don’t see the icon, you haven’t installed Pangu; repeat these steps
Stop Pangu Crashing :
Pangu is not an official app and that means it can’t be got from official sources. Using the above methods will be successful but Pangu will still crash and stop working within a few days of being installed. This is because Apple will revoke the certificate, but you can stop this. When you install Pangu, make sure you install NessTool afterward. This is a VPN tool that protects the app certificates, so Apple can’t revoke them. Find out how it works and how to download NessTool by clicking the link.
Pangu Alternatives :
Pangu will not work on all devices and not everyone will want to install it. We do have alternatives, in the form of these two app installers, offering a few tweaks and lots more without having to jailbreak first:
- Tutu App
TutuApp is one of the more popular Pangu alternatives, full of useful content. You can find a few of the top Cydia tweaks, loads of modified apps like Spotify++ and Snapchat++, along with tons of paid app store apps for free. With lots more to choose from, find out what’s on offer and how to download Tutu App by clicking the link.
Emus4U offers something a bit different, in the way of some of the best games emulators ever downloaded through Cydia. Now anyone can install their favorite Nintendo, PS 1 or other console games on their devices with no jailbreak. Emus4U also offers lots of other content so click the link and find out more and how to download it.
Let us know how you get on with downloading the iOS 11.3.1 jailbreak and follow us on Facebook for more updates.