iOS 11.2.5 download [ext link], another small release that adds a couple of security and performance enhancements, fixes a few bugs and brings in support for HomePod ahead of its imminent release. It is available for download right now and you can find out how by clicking on the given link. Luckily, despite it being a new release, we have found a way for you to jailbreak iOS 11.2.5 using Pangu jailbreak. Here’s how.Apple has just released
Image : iOS 11.2.5 Jailbreak
How to Jailbreak iOS 11.2.5 :
There are two ways to do this so choose whichever one you want:
Method 1: Safari Browser [ Easy Method ]
- Open Safari and go to downloadpangu.org
- On the page that opens, tap the UP arrow , top right or bottom center of your screen, depending on the device used
- A new page will open with some new options on it, tap Add to Home screen
- Next, you must give the icon a name so, in the box, type in Pangu and then tap the Add button
- Close Safari and look on your home page, you will see the Pangu icon
Video: Watch to see how to jailbreak iOS 11.2.5
Method 2: Configuration Profile [ Advanced Method ]
This is a bit more advanced so follow these steps exactly as written:
- Launch Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad and go to this [ link ]
- A Pangu information page will open, tap the link to Install Directly to iOS Device , this lets the profile download
- When your settings app opens, tap on Install Profile
- Type your passcode in if needed and Safari will open
- Tap Install Pangu and then tap on Install to confirm what you are doing
- Settings will open again so tap on Install > Next and then tap Done
- Wait until the installation has finished and then go to your home screen where you should see the Pangu icon
- Tap to launch Cydia on iOS 11.2.5
If the icon is not there, you must repeat these steps
Stop Pangu From Crashing :
Because of the way you need to install Pangu and because it isn’t an official app, Apple will revoke the certificate within a couple of days of installation. This causes Pangu to crash and you will lose all the tweaks and apps you downloaded too. While you can reinstall it and start again, you don’t really want to be doing this every few days but there is something you can do about it. Download a VPN tool called NessTool, and stop Apple revoking the certificates. Find out how NessTool [ext link] works to protect your certificates and how to download it by clicking on the link.
Pangu Jailbreak Alternatives :
Pangu can only be installed on some devices and that means quite a few of you will be left unable to install your tweaks. With the release of several third-party app installers just recently, there are now alternatives that you can try so have a look at these:
- Tutu App
One of the earlier third-party app installers to be released, Tutu App is pretty comprehensive, offering a range of Cydia tweaks, some paid apps for free, ++ apps, modified with extra features, including Snapchat++, Pokémon Go++ and Instagram++, and lots of other apps and games. Find out more about Tutu App [ext link] and how to download it by clicking on the link.
Emus4U is aimed firstly at anyone who misses playing old-school console games on their iOS devices. It has a range of emulators to choose from, including those for PS1, Gameboy, and Nintendo, along with some of the popular Cydia tweaks, paid and premium apps that are free and some of the modified ++ apps too. Check out the link and find out how to download Emus4U [ext link] on your iOS device today.
Jailbreaking is always going to be the best way to get your apps and tweaks, if you can’t install Pangu then third-party app installers do at least offer some content for you to use. They may not be as comprehensive as Cydia, but they are a good interim solution.
Follow us on Facebook for more jailbreak updates and other news