In their bid to keep the iOS firmware free of bugs and other niggling issues, Apple has just released their latest update the iOS 11.2.2 download [ext link]. This is an important update for 64-bit device owners as it fixes a known bug called Spectre. Click on the link to find out how to update your device today. Of course, this is just another blow to the jailbreak community, just another way of slowing down the release of a new jailbreak but, luckily, we have managed to find a way that you can install an iOS 11.2.2 jailbreak. Read on to find out how.
Image : iOS 11.2.2 Jailbreak Download
How to Download iOS 11.2.2 Jailbreak :
You can do this in two ways so pick the one that suits you:
Method 1: Safari Browser [ Easy Method ]
This will work only on the Safari browser as none of the others are set up for it:
- Open the Safari browser on your iOS device
- Go to downloadpangu.org and wait while the page loads up
- Now look for and tap on the UP arrow on the loaded page , it will be top left or bottom center of your screen
- On the new page, tap on the center option at the bottom of your screen , Add to Home Screen
- Now type Pangu into the box for naming the app icon and then tap Add
- Close Safari, look on your home screen, and you will see the Pangu icon.
- Tap on it to start using Cydia iOS 11.2.2 [ext link] on your iPhone or iPad
Video: How to download iOS 11.2.2 jailbreak
Method 2: Configuration Profile [ Advanced Method ]
You must follow these instructions as they are written otherwise Pangu may not be installed:
- Open Safari and then go to this [ link ]
- A Pangu information page will load, read through it and then tap on the link to Install the profile on your iOS device , do not miss this step otherwise the profile cannot be installed
- Settings opens on the Profile page; tap on Install Profile
- If asked to, type in your passcode and then Safari browser will open
- Tap on Install Pangu and then a confirmation window will popup; tap on Install
- When your settings app opens again, tap Install > Next > Done
- Wait while Pangu is installed and you can start using it
If Pangu does not work, you will need to repeat these steps, making sure you follow them exactly
How to Fix Pangu Crashing Issue :
Because of the way you install Pangu on your device, within a few days it will crash and stop working as will any tweaks that you installed. Apple does not see this as an official app and they will revoke the app certificate and they will continue to do so as often as you reinstall it. There is a simple way to stop this; install NessTool [ext link], a small VPN tool and it will provide protection for your app certificate. Apple will not be able to revoke them, and you can continue using Pangu in peace.
Alternatives to Pangu :
Not everyone is going to be able to install Pangu because it isn’t compatible with all devices. That will leave a large number of people without Cydia but there are other options. A range of app installers has been released to provide some of the Cydia content without the need to jailbreak so have a look at these two:
- Tutu App
Tutu App was one the first of these installers to be released, and it is full to bursting with useful content. There are millions of apps and games to choose from; some of them are paid app store apps for free, others are modified apps, like Snapchat++, Pokémon Go++ and Spotify++, to name just a couple. There are also a few of the best Cydia tweaks as well so check out the link to find out how to download Tutu App [ext link] on your iOS device today
Emus4U is aimed at those who can no longer install games emulators from Cydia and it offers a few to choose from. You will also find a lot of premium app store content for free, some other tweaks from Cydia and a few modified apps too. For all the details on how you can play your favorite console games on your device by downloading Emus4U [ext link], click on the given link.
Let us know how you get on with downloading the iOS 11.2.2 jailbreak and for more updates, follow us on Facebook.