Apple continues to push out updates to iOS 11 on a regular basis with the most recent update being the iOS 11.2.1 download [ext link]. Ever since iOS 10 was released, Apple has adopted a new way of working, a constant onslaught of updates, not just to fix bugs and bring improvements and enhancements but also to try to stop jailbreaking and that part of it seems to be working quite well. We haven’t seen anywhere near as many jailbreaks as usual but there is a way that you can Jailbreak iOS 11.2.1.
Image : iOS 11.2.1 Jailbreak
How to Download iOS 11.2.1 Jailbreak :
There are two ways that you can do this , an easy way and a more advanced way:
Method 1: Safari Browser [ Easy Method ]
Please note that this works only on Safari browser:
- Launch Safari browser on your iOS device
- Go to downloadpangu.org and wait for the page to load
- Locate and tap the UP arrow, bottom center or top right of your screen
- Now a new screen will load, tap on Add to Home Screen
- Next, a box will load on screen for you to type a name in, call your app icon Pangu and then tap the Add button
- Close Safari and the new Pangu app icon is on your home screen
- Tap to get Cydia iOS 11.2.1 [ext link] on your phone.
Video: This is a walkthrough of these steps
Method 2: Configuration Profile [ Advanced Method ]
It is important that you follow these instructions exactly as written otherwise you may not be able to install Pangu jailbreak on your device:
- Launch Safari browser and open this [ link ]
- On the information page, tap the link that allows you to Directly Install the profile onto your device
- Your Settings apps will automatically open so tap on Install Profile and then type your passcode in
- When Safari browser opens, tap on Install Pangu and Install when the confirmation box pops up
- Settings will open again, tap on Install > Next
- Tap Done and then wait for Pangu to install on your device
If the installation is not successful, go back to the start and try again
Fix Pangu Continually Crashes Issue :
When you install Cydia iOS 11.2.1 in this way it will crash within a few days. This is because Apple can track the apps you install by your Apple ID and because they do not sign the Pangu certificate, they will revoke it immediately they find it. There is an easy way to get around this and that is to install Anti Revoke. This tool works in the background of your device, taking up little resources and blocking Apple from seeing those certificates, if they can’t see them, they can’t revoke them. Find out how you can download Anti Revoke [ext link] and protect Pangu Jailbreak.
Alternative Apps to Cydia :
Pangu jailbreak does not work on all devices and that leaves many people without Cydia. Several alternatives are available, app installers that bring us a little of what Cydia offered but without having to jailbreak first. Look at these two alternatives:
One of the very first app installers designed to help out those who can’t jailbreak, Tutu App is a mine of content, loads of paid and premium content for free, some of the top modified apps, like Instagram++, Snapchat++ and Pokémon Go++ along with a good selection of Cydia tweaks. Find out how you can download Tutu App [ext link] by checking out the linked post.
This is one for those who miss their emulators from Cydia. Alongside some modified apps, a few Cydia tweaks and a reasonable choice of paid content for free, there is a decent selection of emulators, giving you the option of playing some of the best old school console games on your iPhone or iPad. Get all the details and an Emus4U [ext link] download guide by clicking the given link
Tell us your thoughts on Pangu jailbreak for iOS 11.2.1 and follow us on Facebook for more of the latest jailbreak news.