Apple is dead set on keeping their firmware as free from bugs and as up to date as they possibly can and have now released the iOS 11.1 download [ext link] for everyone to update to. All the details including a full guide can be found at the linked article. There is some very good news. Although iOS 10 was not good for jailbreaks, iOS 11.1 does have a jailbreak attached to it and here’s how you can get it today.
Image : iOS 11.1 Jailbreak Download
How to Download iOS 11.1 Jailbreak :
You have two methods to choose from:
Method 1: Safari Browser [ Easy Method ]
- Open the Safari browser and go to downloadpangu.org
- Wait while the page loads up and then tap the UP arrow , look bottom center on the iPhone and top right on the iPad screen
- A new set of options will load, choose Add to Home Screen
- Now you must type Pangu into the box to give your icon a new name
- Shut Safari and look on your home screen of the new Pangu icon
Video: A demonstration of these steps
Method 2: Yalu Jailbreak
iOS 10 produced just one jailbreak called Yalu, thanks to Luca Todesco. The other jailbreak teams we expected to hear from seem to have sunk into the background but Todesco has given Yalu support or iOS 11.1. However, there are some limitations to the jailbreak :
- It will only work on the iPhone’s
- It is semi untethered and that means having to reactivate Yalu whenever your iPad or iPhone is rebooted. However, we do have Extender Installer which will automate this for you
- You cannot install Yalu directly, you will need to use Cydia Impactor along with a valid Apple ID
If you can download Yalu and you want to, you can find all the details you need including download links at the articles below :
Image : Cydia iOS 11.1
Be aware that your jailbreak will likely stop working every 7 days because Apple will revoke the certificate. By downloading Anti Revoke, you can protect Yalu jailbreak because this new tool will block the revocation and leave the jailbreak running smoothly.
Let us know what you think of Yalu jailbreak and of Anti Revoke. By following us on Facebook you can stay up to date with all the latest iOS 11.1 jailbreak news.