Since iOS 10 download was released, it seems that we have gone backward in jailbreaking. With no word from Pangu, Taig or PP jailbreak teams, it isn’t hard to believe that Apple has finally won the war and done what they promised to do , closed down jailbreaking for good. Luca Todesco, Italian jailbreaker and developer, has come to the rescue with a jailbreak called Yalu Jailbreak. It works on iOS 10 and you can download it in one of these two ways.
Image : iOS 10 Jailbreak Update
How to Jailbreak iOS 10 :
All the methods to download Cydia on iOS 10 are given below, following several methods. Choose the one that suits you.
Method 1 : Safari Browser [ Easy Method ]
- Launch Safari web browser on your iPhone and iPad with iOS 10 firmware running .
- Open the website with the url https://cydiainstaller.app [copy-paste in browser as shown in the image below] . This webpage specially designed for Cydia app download onto your iOS 10 device
- After the page loads up , go to the bottom of your iPhone and tap on the UP arrow as shown here. iPad users will find it at top right of the screen
- In the next screen you see the options page where you need to select Add to HomeScreen . Tap to proceed
- In the next screen , rename the app app as Cydia and tap on Add
- You now have Pangu app installed on iOS 10 firmware . Tap on the app to get the latest of Cydia jailbreak updates
Video : Here is a video explaining the above process
Method 2: Configuration Profile [ Advanced Method ]
- Open your Safari browser and then open this [ link ]
- Tap the link to Directly Install to iOS Device on the information page – this will let the configuration profile download to your device
- When your Settings app opens, tap on Install Profile
- Type your passcode in and Safari will open
- Tap on Install Pangu
- Tap Install on the confirmation message and Settings will open once more
- Tap on Install > Next > Install
- Finally, tap on Done and wait for the installation to complete
Method 3 : Yalu Jailbreak App [ Expert Method ]
Don’t be too hasty in downloading Yalu Jailbreak for iOS 10 until you are aware of the caveats that come with it. First off, it is a beta jailbreak and, as with all betas, that brings problems in terms of stability and bugs, although Todesco is working to eradicate those. Second, it is a semi-untethered jailbreak and that means having to reinstall the jailbreak with every reboot of your iPhone or iPad. Lastly, you must side load it using Cydia Impactor rather than directly onto your device.
Image : Yalu Jailbreak
If you are still happy to go ahead, check out the link below for more information on installing Yalu for iOS 10 .
Image : Cydia iOS 10 Download
Fix Pangu Not Working Issue :
If Pangu crashes within days of you installing it, there is a very simple reason for it. Apple does not allow Pangu in the app store because it does not consider it a valid app and, as such, will revoke the app certificate that allows it to run. You can’t stop this from happening unless you install Anti Revoke. This is a VPN tool that provides protection for the app certificate and blocks Apple from revoking it. For more information on how to download Anti Revoke [ext link], follow the given link.
Alternatives to Jailbreak :
If you are unlucky enough to not be able to download Pangu at the moment, then have a look at the following app installers released as alternatives to Cydia:
AppValley is a very popular app installer used by those who can’t jailbreak and those who don’t want to jailbreak but still want a few extra features. Choose from all the paid content you want for free, a series of modified apps, like Snapchat++ and some Cydia-Only tweaks. AppValley works on both iOS and Android and you can find out how to download AppValley [ext link] by following the tutorial at the given link.
TutuApp has always been a popular app installer, even when we had to install Cydia to get it. Now it works without Cydia and brings a lot of extra content with it, some Cydia tweaks, loads of paid apps for free and some of the best modified ++ apps, like Pokémon Go++, Instagram++, and Snapchat++. Get more information on how to download Tutu App [ext link] without a jailbreak by clicking the given link.
Do tell us what you think of the jailbreak and, if you want all the latest updates, follow us on Facebook and Subscribe to our free email newsletter.