The latest update from Apple has just been released and you can Download iOS 10.3.3 now [ext link]. The download details can all be found, along with more information about iOS 10.3.3, at the linked article. Obviously, the first question to be asked is, can we jailbreak it and the answer is yes. Read on for all the details about the iOS 10.3.3 jailbreak.
Image : iOS 10.3.3 Jailbreak
Jailbreak Tutorial for iOS 10.3.3 :
Choose one of the following methods .
Method 1: Safari Browser [ Easy Method ]
Please note, this method only works on Safari, not on any other browser
- Launch Safari and go to downloadpangu.org
- Tap the UP arrow on the loaded page [ top right of the screen on the iPad and bottom center on the iPhone ]
- Pick the middle option from those on the bottom of the screen , Add to Home Screen
- Now type Pangu into the box to name the new icon . Tap on Add and close safari
- The Pangu app icon is on your home page
Video: This shows you how to do these steps
Method 2: Configuration Profile [ Advanced Method ]
- From your Safari browser, open this [ link ]
- A page about Pangu will open, tap the link to Directly Install to iOS Device so that the profile can be installed
- Settings will open on the Profile page, tap on Install Profile and then type in your passcode
- Safari will open, tap on Install Pangu and a confirmation window will open; tap Install
- Settings will open again, tap on Install > Next
- Tap Done and Pangu will be installed to your device
Method 3: Yalu Jailbreak [ Expert Method ]
The only jailbreak utility that has been released for iOS 10 is Yalu and that comes to us from the iOS security researcher, Luca Todesco. iOS 10 has proven to be very difficult and that may be why we have not heard from Taig, PP or Pangu teams since iOS 10 was released. To that end, Todesco has updated Yalu to support iOS 10.3.3 but you need to know a few things about the jailbreak before you download it :
Image : Yalu Jailbreak
- Yalu cannot be downloaded directly to your iOS device; it must be side loaded using Cydia Impactor. You will require your Apple ID for this but you may use a dummy account if you don’t want your main Apple account in use for this
- Because Yalu is a semi-untethered jailbreak, it requires reactivation when your iOS device gets rebooted. A new app called Extender Installer has been released to help with this, activating Yalu automatically for you
If your device is supported, you will find a full guide on downloading Yalu jailbreak for iOS 10.3.3 at the links below:
Image : Cydia iOS 10.3.3 Download
Fix Pangu Not Working :
Pangu app will crash not long after you install it and, no matter how many times you reinstall it, and all your tweaks, it will crash on a regular basis. This is because Apple revokes the app certificates that are not valid, and they do not consider Pangu to be valid. To stop this, you need to install a VPN tool by the name of Anti Revoke. This will protect your certificate, blocking Apple from revoking it and leaving you able to use it without any interruptions. To download Anti Revoke [ext link], click on the given link.
Alternatives to Pangu App :
If you can’t install Pangu but you still want the features of Cydia, try one of the app installers that have been released to take the place of Cydia :
AppValley is a very popular choice among those who can’t install Pangu at the moment as well as those who don’t want to jailbreak. With lots to choose from, including some tweaks and apps from Cydia, some modified apps, like Spotify++ and Pokémon Go++ and paid app store content for free, AppValley is compatible with Android and iOS so click the given link to find out how to download AppValley [ext link] .
TutuApp has to be up there with the most popular app installers released in recent times and it has plenty to choose from, including a selection of Cydia tweaks, lots of paid content for free and modified apps and games like SnapChat++ and Pokémon Go++. It doesn’t need a jailbreak to work so find out how to download Tutu App [ext link] today by clicking the linked post.
Let us know if you get on OK with installing Yalu or if you run into any trouble. If you follow us on Facebook we will keep you up to date with all the latest jailbreak news .