Apple has now released iOS 10.3.2 download [ext link], a small release that fixes bugs that showed up in iOS 10.3.1 and helps to improve performance. It also contains a number of security fixes that have got the jailbreak community concerned that there won’t be an iOS 10.3.2 jailbreak for iPhone. The good news is, there is one and it is available for download now. With iOS 11 the next big thing, it is likely that Apple will slow down on iOS 10 releases now and concentrate on just maintaining it. Here’s how to jailbreak iOS 10.3.2.
Image : iOS 10.3.2 Jailbreak Update
How to Jailbreak iOS 10.3.2 :
You can do this in two ways. Both these methods are explained below.
Method 1: Safari Browser
Don’t worry about any other browser because Safari is the only one that will work :
- Open Safari browser and go to downloadpangu.org
- Our mobile web page will load so tap on the UP arrow , top or bottom of the page
- When the new options load on the screen, select and tap on Add to Home Screen
- You are now going to be asked to give the app icon a name so type Pangu into the box . Tap the Add button and close Safari
- Look on your Home screen and you will see the Pangu icon
Video: Watch to see how these steps are done
Method 2: Yalu Jailbreak IPA Method
While we expected to see an iOS 10 jailbreak from Pangu team, given their track record in previous years, we haven’t heard anything from them. It is highly unlikely that they have left the jailbreak scene but in their absence, another developer has stepped forward with a jailbreak, none other than Luca Todesco. However, welcome though the jailbreak is, it isn’t quite what we are used to. Here’s why.
Image : Yalu Jailbreak
- Yalu will only work on 64-bit devices, form the iPhone 5 to the iPhone 6S Plus
- Because it is a semi-untethered utility, you will have to reactivate it every time your iOS device is rebooted
- You can’t install it straight to your iPhone or iPad. It must be side-loaded using Cydia Impactor and that will require your Apple ID to be successful
Image : Cydia iOS 10.3.2 Download
If you can and, indeed, want to jailbreak iOS 10.3.2 with Yalu, you will find the information you need in the links below:
If you still want to download Yalu jailbreak, you can find a full step-by-step tutorial below :
For more details about the iOS 10.3.2 jailbreak, follow us on Facebook.