Now that iOS 10.3.1 download [ext link] has been released, we hear many people asking if there is going to be a jailbreak available for it. Since iOS 10 was released, jailbreaks have been a little lax in arriving and much of that is down to the measures that Apple has put in place to try and stop jailbreaking. While they might have slowed things down a little, they certainly haven’t managed to stop it because, today, we can tell you that there is a jailbreak for iOS 10.3.1.
Image : iOS 10.3.1 Jailbreak
How to Jailbreak iOS 10.3.1 :
You can jailbreak iOS 10.3.1 in one of two ways listed below.
Method 1: Safari Browser
This is the only browser that will work:
- On your iPhone or iPad, launch safari browser and go to downloadpangu.org
- This will load our mobile web page, specially designed for this purpose. When it has fully loaded, tap the UP arrow. iPad users will find it at the top right of their screen while iPhone users will find it at the bottom in the center
- Now some more options will load across the bottom of the screen, tap on the middle one, Add to Home Screen
- Wait and a box will load. You need to type in a name for the app icon. Type in Pangu and then tap on the Add button
- Close Safari and look on your home screen , the new Pangu app icon will be there
Video: This shows these steps
Method 2: Yalu Jailbreak
Luca Todesco, the famed Italian hacker and developer, released Yalu for iOS 10.1 and has issued a couple of updates to support later iOS versions, including iOS 10.3.1. However, before you rush off to jailbreak your iOS device, make sure you are aware of the following :
Image : Yalu Jailbreak iOS 10.3.1
- You can only use Yalu if you have a newer 64-bit device
- As Yalu is semi-untethered you will need to be prepared to jailbreak every time you reboot your iPhone or iPad
- You cannot install Yalu directly on your iPhone or iPad; instead you will use Cydia Impactor to side load it and must have valid Apple credentials to hand
If you still want to download Yalu jailbreak, you can find a full step-by-step tutorial below :
Image : Cydia iOS 10.3.1 Under Development
Let us know how you get on with jailbreaking iOS 10.3.1 and if you encounter any trouble with it. For all the latest update and news, follow us on Facebook.