Apple has been spinning out updates for iOS 10 with increasing regularity and iOS 10.2.1 download [ext link] is the latest one to be released. All of these updates have not given the jailbreak teams time to come up with a working utility and developers have already warned us that iOS 10 is not going to be very easy to jailbreak. Luca Todesco has stepped up to help out and, for the first time ever, he has released a public jailbreak Its called Yalu and here’s how to download it.
Image : iOS 10.2.1 Jailbreak Update
Method 1 : Safari Browser Method
- Open the Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad [ don’t bother with any other browser because it won’t work ]
- Type downloadpangu.org into the address bar and tap the Go button
- When the site has loaded find the Up arrow and tap on it [ bottom center of the screen for the iPhone and top right for the iPad ]
- Now some new options will appear at the bottom of your screen; tap on Add to Home Screen
- Now you are going to be asked to give your app icon a name so type Pangu into the box and tap on Add
- When the process completes, you can come out of Safari and you will see the Pangu app icon on your home screen. This gives you one tap access to all the latest Pangu iOS 10.2.1 jailbreak updates
Video: Watch this video to see these steps
Method 2 : Yalu Jailbreak
Yalu jailbreak for iOS 10.2.1 is available for download right now but, before you rush off to install it, there are some things you should know about it first. Aside from the fact that it may not be the most stable of jailbreaks, Yalu is also semi-untethered.
Image : Yalu Jailbreak
For those not in the know, this means that, whenever you reboot your iOS device, you will need to reinstall the jailbreak , every time. Also, you cannot install it directly onto your iPhone or iPad like you are used to doing. Instead you have to side load it using a tool called Cydia Impactor and a valid Apple ID. For those that want to give it a go, you can find all the information you need about the iOS 10.2.1 jailbreak, including full download instructions, at the following link:
Image : Cydia iOS 10.2.1
Follow us on Facebook and Subscribe to our free email newsletter for up to date news sent straight to your inbox.