iOS 10.1.1 is the latest in a string of iOS updates released by Apple to fix a series of bugs in iOS 10 and, while it is good that Apple is on the ball, it is causing no small amount of consternation in the iPhone jailbreak community. This is because every update pushes us another step further away from that somewhat elusive iOS 10 jailbreak. But worry no more iOS 10.1.1 Jailbreak seekers, we have some good news about iOS 10.1.1 jailbreak from Pangu Team now. Keep reading for more details.
Image : iOS 10.1.1 Jailbreak Update
Method 1 : Quick Download Pangu iOS 10.1.1
This tutorial explains how you can download the Pangu jailbreak app on your iOS device without using a Mac or a PC. Pangu iOS 10.1.1 supports both 32 bit and 64 bit devices .
- Launch the Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad with iOS 10.1.1 firmware running .
- Now launch this website downloadpangu.org [ as shown in the image below ] . This page has been specially designed for Pangu iOS 10.1.1 app icon download.
- After this page loads completely , go to the bottom of your iPhone and tap on the UP arrow as shown here. iPad users go to top right corner
- Now tap on Add to HomeScreen . Tap to proceed
- In the next screen , rename the app icon as Pangu and tap on Add as shown here
- Pangu 10.1.1 jailbreak app icon has now been downloaded and installed on your iOS device. Tap to access Pangu updates directly on your phone .
Video : Here is a video explaining the above process
Method 2 : Yalu Jailbreak
Yalu jailbreak comes to us from Luca Todesco, the well known Italian developer who is renowned for showing off jailbreaks without releasing them for public use. This is a step away from the norm for him but we shouldn’t be too surprised, given that we have heard nothing from Taig, Pangu or PP jailbreak teams and Todesco, as a top developer, has already warned us that jailbreaks are getting harder to come by.
Image : Yalu Jailbreak
Before You Jailbreak :
Yalu is released with a few caveats, not least the warning that this may be the last jailbreak utility for some time.
- It is a semi-untethered jailbreak so be prepared to have to reactivate it whenever you reboot your iOS device. Users of PPHelper jailbreak will be used to this
- This is not your average one-click jailbreak; it requires the use of another tool called Cydia Impactor to side load it onto your device.
- Yalu is also a beta jailbreak and this means you should expect some bugs and instability issues. To this end, Todesco has advised that, while he works on stabilizing it, the jailbreak should be left for developers to look at first.
If, after all of the above, you are happy to download Yalu Jailbreak for iOS 10.1.1 onto your device, click on the link below for the download links and a full step by step tutorial.
Yalu jailbreak is a welcome release, despite the warnings that come with it. The jailbreak community has been waiting a long time for this and it is expected to be one of the most downloaded jailbreaks of all time. If you want to wait until it has been updated, follow us on Facebook and Subscribe to our free email newsletter ; we will send all the latest updates straight to your inbox.