In the last few years, we have seen an awful lot of jailbreaks, with teams like Taig, PP, and Pangu seemingly in a race to see who can release their jailbreak first. That has meant that virtually every iOS version has been covered. Those days seem to be gone for now as we have gone back in time to the days when jailbreaks took months to release and were few and far between. And with the future not looking too bright, the time has come to start looking for an alternative way to modify our iOS devices. The best alternative we have found is called FlekStore and it is packed with apps and tweaks that you are going to want to install on your iPhone or iPad.
Image : FlekStore App Download
What is FlekStore ?
FlekStore [ext link] is a feature-rich app installer that gives you free and easy access to some of the very best content about. As well as being able to access tweaks that would only normally be found in Cydia, there is a whole host of the latest apps and games, paid and premium content and it’s all yours for free. Because it has so much more content than the competition, everyone will find exactly what they are looking for, be it the latest game, the best media app or anything else. Take a look at the top features of FlekStore .
Image : FlekStore Interface
FlekStore Features :
- Works without a jailbreak
- Dead simple to use
- Beautiful interface, easy to get around and find what you want
- All the top apps and games, premium and paid, free
- The very best Cydia tweaks, including AirShou, PlayBox, vShare and much more
- Create your own unique apps and load them into FlekStore , no requirement to register first
- FlekStore is updated regularly by its very active community
- All content is updated the minute new updates are released
How to Download FlekStore :
To download FlekStore you will need to follow the guides we have drawn up for you as you won’t find it in the app store. You can find the guides, together with videos and download links, in the articles below along with information on how to fix any FlekStore errors or should you want to, delete it from your device.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Safari browser and go to the address bar
- Type in flekstore.org and tap Go
- Wait a few seconds for the web page to load up and then tap on the UP arrow
- You will see a menu along the bottom of the screen; tap on Add to Home Screen
- You will need to give the app icon a name so call it FlekStore. Tap on Add and exit Safari
- The FlekStore app icon should be on one of your home pages
Video: This walks you through the steps
What do you think of FlekStore as a Cydia alternative ? Tell us what you are going to use it for and, for all the latest information and updates, follow us on Facebook.