For many iOS users, Pangu Jailbreak is the only way they can play the old games that they used to love many years ago. Games that could only be played on the older consoles and that are now no longer available unless you download Cydia onto your iOS device. For some, jailbreaking is no longer an option because their iOS version doesn’t have a jailbreak attached to it and others just don’t want to go through the process of installing a jailbreak on their device. That means no more access to the emulators that were needed to play these console games on the iPad, iPhone or iPod. Until now.
Image : Emu4iOS Download Tutorial
Emu4iOS offers free access to all of these emulators and other apps that could only be gained through downloading Cydia. To use Emu4iOS [ext link], all you need is a good working internet connection on your iOS device and there must be no jailbreak installed which makes it perfect for those who can’t or don’t want to jailbreak. Downloading Emu4iOS gives you access to apps like iRec and emulators like:
The only limit with Emu4iOS is that you may only install one emulator on your iOS device at a time. So, if you play games that cover all the console platforms, you won’t be able to flick easily between them – you need to delete one emulator before you can install another.
Supported Devices :
Emu4iOS covers all iOS versions from iOS 7 through to iOS 10 making it one of the most widely available apps of its kind. The following devices are supported:
- iPhone 4s 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus
- iPad 2, 3, 4
- iPad Air, Air 2
- iPad Mini 2, 3, 4
- iPad Pro – 9.7” and 12.9” models
- iPod Touch 5th and 6thgeneration
How to Download Emu4iOS :
- Open Safari from your Home screen
- Tap on the address bar and input emu4ios.org . Tap the GO button and wait until the web page loads
- When it is fully loaded up, tap the UP arrow – it will be at the bottom or top of your screen
- Choose Add to Home Screen from the options of where to save the app icon
- Call the icon Emu4iOS when asked to give it a name . Tap on the Add button and close Safari down
- You will now see the Emu4iOS app icon on your screen
Video: Watch this video for a demonstration of these steps
Emu4iOS has undergone thorough testing and is completely safe to use. However, not everyone will get on with it and if you find that you don’t want it on your iOS device any longer, simply follow the step by step guide in the given link to Delete Emu4iOS [ext link].