Everybody wants something for free, including those pricey apps or games that litter the iOS app store. Many iOS users jailbreak their devices so that they can get their hands on apps that are mostly free and can be used to modify their devices or are games that they like to play. Not everyone is interested in jailbreaking though which means that, to a certain extent, they are missing out. Especially when it comes to apps like AppCake, and Install0us, both of which let you get your hands on paid games and apps for free.
Image : vShare Download Tutorial
The wait is over because vShare [ext link] is here to save the day. Unlike the others, this one doesn’t need you to jailbreak your iPhone or iPad first and you still get access to hundreds of free games and apps. vShare is a highly popular app, perhaps even more so than its jailbreak counterparts, although you can get vShare through Cydia [ext link] as well. We are going to show you how to download it onto your iPhone and iPad without having to jailbreak it first.
How to Download vShare Without Jailbreaking
- Open the Safari browser on your iOS device
- In the address bar, type in vsharedownload.com
- When the page opens, tap the UP arrow at the bottom of the page
- On the next window, choose Add to Home Screen
- Name the icon vShare and tap on Add
- Close Safari down and look on your home screen for the vShare icon .
- You can now access hundreds of paid apps and games completely free forever.
We do not condone piracy in any way and would urge you to use vShare as a way of trying out an app or a game first. If you like it, purchase it from the developer, to show them some support for all the hard work they put in to bring us these apps and games.
Download Errors :
While this will all work without a hitch for most people, you may get an error message that says something like “cannot connect to ssl share.appvv.api” when you tap on Download. This is easy to get out of:
- Shut Safari down
- Shut down any open apps on your device
- Wait for a few minutes and then follow the steps above again . All should now work properly.
Let us know how you got on with vShare and if you encountered any errors or problems with the download. Subscribe to our free newsletter and follow us on Facebook for up to the minute tips and tutorials like this one.