Over the years, we have gotten used to jailbreaks being released fairly quickly and regularly but this seems to have slowed down quite a bit in the last few months. While we have seen some jailbreaks, not everyone can use them and that means a lot of users are missing out on using Cydia [ext link] to modify their iOS devices. In a bid to come up with some kind of replacement for Cydia, several app installers have been released but they are limited in what they offer. The latest one is called TutuApp VIP Installer and it offers the widest range of content out of all of them, including loads of Cydia Only tweaks and plenty of paid and premium app store content, with no need to jailbreak to get it.
Image : Tutu Helper App Installation
TutuApp VIP [ext link] is free to use but you can only get it by using TutuApp Helper to install a configuration profile on your iPad or iPhone. The steps are simple to follow and you can find all the information you need below.
Download TutuApp Helper :
- From the home screen of your iPhone or iPad, open Safari browser and go to this link [ Tutu Helper – ext link ]
- A page will load up with some information about TutuApp Helper; read it and then click the link to directly Install to iOS device , this will allow the configuration profile to be installed on your iOS device
- Wait for your Settings app to open on the Install Profile page and click on Install
- You may need to input your passcode; do so
- A new page in Safari will open so click on the link that says Install TutuApp
- Confirm your actions by clicking Install on the confirmation window
- Settings app will open again so tap on Install
- Tap Next and then Install
- Tap Done and wait for the configuration profile to install
- Once finished, TutuApp is ready for you to start using
Troubleshooting TutuApp Errors :
- Profile Installation Failed – the linked article details how to fix this very common error
- If one of your games or apps won’t work, open Settings > General > Profile and Device Management and tap on Trust next to the relevant app certificate. Try it and the app should run properly now
Will you use TutuApp VIP or would you prefer to wait until a new jailbreak is made available ? Get all the latest updates and news by following us on Facebook .