Fantastic news for the jailbreak community today as Pangu Team releases a brand new iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak , supported upto iOS 9.2 firmware. This jailbreak has been a long time coming and users are going to be eager to download it but, and this is a big but, it is only available for 64-bit devices, it is only available for Windows [at the time of writing this article] and is only available in the Chinese language at this stage. Update : An English language version has been released by the name Cydia Impactor, you can follow our tutorial to get the new jailbreak onto your iOS device.
Image : PPHelper for iOS 9.3.3 – iOS 9.2 Jailbreak
Supported Devices :
PPHelper jailbreak tool will only work on the following 64-bit devices. If anyone is still running an older 32-bit device, unfortunately, you are out of luck at this time:
- iPhone 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, SE
- iPad Air, Air 2
- iPad Mini 2, Mini 3
- iPad Pro
- iPod Touch 6
Things to Do Before Jailbreaking :
- Back up your iOS device using iTunes and or iCloud
- Make sure you are running the latest version of iTunes on your Windows computer
- If you updated your iOS device using the OTA method, Restore it using iTunes to make sure you don’t run into any trouble with the jailbreak
- Disable your Passcode
- Disable Touch ID
- Disable Find my iPhone
All of these services can be re-enabled one you have successfully jailbroken your device.
How to Install PPHelper Jailbreak :
- Download the PPHelper Assistant onto your computer [link]
- Connect your iOS device to your computer
- Right-click on the icon for PPHelper and click on Run as Administrator from the drop-down menu
- Wait for PPHelper to recognize your iOS device
- When it does, click on the big green Jailbreak button.
- You may be asked to input a Captcha code before you can move on – do so or you will not be able to install the jailbreak
- Now wait for PPHelper to prepare the jailbreak
- When the preparation work is complete, Tap on the PP icon added to your homescreen.
- You will now be asked to give permission for a profile to be added to your device. You must agree to this as, if you don’t the jailbreak cannot be installed
- When this has been done, go into Settings > Security and go to the Profile page
- Click the button beside PPHelper | Pangu to trust the app
- On your iOS device, launch PP app and click to Allow Push Notifications
- Uncheck the box beside Install PP Assistant
- A big button will appear in the center of your screen – click on it. Pangu will now start the process of jailbreaking your iOS device
- Lock your device screen and wait – you should see the Pangu notification on the lock screen. Ignore the Storage if Full message and wait for Pangu to install Cydia on your device
- Your iOS device will then restart
- Tap on the icon on your home screen to launch the Cydia and see if the jailbreak was successfully installed or not.
If the jailbreak was not successful for some reason, simply start over from the beginning and try again.