The Pangu 9 jailbreak tool has been one of the most surprising releases of this month. A huge number of users around the world have already jailbroken their iOS devices using the Pangu 9 tool. However, the major complaint that users had with the Pangu team was that a Mac version of the jailbreak tool wasn’t released, and the tool was available only for Windows. That was until now. We had told you earlier that Pangu was working on a Mac version of the Pangu 9 tool, and the team has surprisingly released it today.
Image : Pangu 9 Jailbreak for Mac
Yes, Pangu 9 for Mac is out now and available for download. You can use this Mac compatible tool to jailbreak your device running iOS 9. But make sure you hurry up, as the jailbreak won’t be possible once Apple closes the signing window for iOS 9 firmwares.
Using Pangu 9 on a Mac :
In case you haven’t jailbroken yet and want to jailbreak your iOS 9 iPad | iPhone | iPod Touch using the Pangu 9 tool for Mac, then just follow the below-given simple steps.
- Download the Pangu 9 jailbreak tool for Mac [ links below ].
- Make sure you are running iOS 9 firmware. If not, then you can use this guide [ iOS 9 Download – ext link] to update to iOS 9 quickly.
- Now take a complete backup of your iOS device via iCloud or iTunes.
- Enable Airplane Mode in your iOS device and disable Find My iPhone and Touch ID | Passcode.
- Now connect your device to your Mac and launch the Pangu 9 tool. If you face an error saying Unidentified Developer , follow the linked tutorial for disabling it .
- Once Pangu has detected your device, click on the Start button to begin the jailbreak process.
- Your iOS device will respring a couple of times and the jailbreak will be installed on your device.
- You can find the Cydia icon on your home screen once your device boots up successfully after the jailbreak.
Download Pangu 9 Jailbreak Tool For Mac OS X :
You can use the following links to download Pangu 9 for Mac OS X. All the latest versions of the Pangu 9 tool will be updated here, so bookmark this page and keep checking back.
- v 1.0.0 [ ext link]
- v 1.1.0 [ ext link – released 11th Mar 2016 ]
- v 1.1.1 [ ext link – released 16th March 2016 ]
In case you are facing errors while jailbreaking using the Pangu 9 tool, you can check out our Pangu 9 troubleshooting guide.