In past years, we have gotten used to having jailbreaks thrown at us from every direction. Things have slowed down a little now but, with iOS 10 firmly out and the subject of several updates, we do have a couple of ways to jailbreak it. iOS 10 is packed with features that are ripe for jailbreak tweak developers and, following a long period of silence from the jailbreak teams we now have two methods for you to jailbreak.
Image : Pangu 10 Jailbreak Update
Method 1: Safari Browser
- Open the Safari browser on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Tap on the address bar and type in downloadpangu.org . Tap on Go and wait for the mobile version of our webpage to load up
- When it does, look for and tap on the UP arrow, you will find it in the top right corner or bottom center of the screen
- You will now see some options at the bottom of the screen; choose and tap on the middle option, Add to Home Screen
- Now a box will load on the screen and you will need to name the app icon, type in Pangu and tap on the Add button
- Now, when you close Safari, the Pangu icon will be loaded onto your home screen
Video: Watch the video to see the above steps
Method 2 : Yalu Jailbreak
Luca Todesco has, in a move that no-one expected, released an iOS 10 jailbreak. It’s called Yalu and is for 64-bit devices on iOS 10 upto iOS 10.2. It is a beta jailbreak and you could suffer from a few bugs and instability. You also need to be aware that Yalu is a semi-untethered jailbreak and you will need to get into the habit of rejailbreaking your iOS device whenever it is rebooted. Lastly, Cydia Impactor has to be used to get Yalu onto your iOS device because it cannot be directly installed. If you are still happy to try Yalu jailbreak, the article below gives you all the details you need.
- Yalu Jailbreak [ Full Tutorial ]
Jailbreaks are something we have come to expect and, although Apple has vowed to put a stop to it altogether, right now the jailbreakers remain one step ahead in the long-running cat and mouse game. Many of the most recent jailbreaks are semi-untethered and that seems to be the way it is going for now but a semi-untethered jailbreak is better than no jailbreak
Let us know how you get on with the jailbreaks and, for more jailbreak updates and the latest news, follow us on Facebook .