Its a breaking news , iOS 9 Jailbreak has been released . Apple released iOS 9 in Sept 2015 and since then jailbreak lovers were eagerly waiting for an iOS 9 jailbreak to be released, as new Cydia tweaks will increase the functionality of the new iOS 9 features. And the good news is , its here , Yes iOS 9 jailbreak is finally successful and released by Pangu team. The new jailbreak tool is called Pangu 9 and supports all iOS 9 versions released till date. Keep reading for full step by step tutorial below with video instructions for first time iOS 9 jailbreakers .
Image : Pangu Jailbreak without PC
Pangu 9 Jailbreak without a PC :
If you are looking to get Cydia on iOS 9 , while waiting for a compatible iOS 9 jailbreak installer to release this tip might come in handy . This involves downloading the Pangu 9 app icon on your iOS device . No PC required for this method , however you need a working internet connection on your device [wifi or cellular] . This process is completely reversible and doesn’t affect your device . Download instructions given below with step by step video .
- First make sure you have iOS 9 installed [ext link] on your device
- Now open up your iPhone homescreen and tap on Safari browser . Note that using any other iOS browser like Google Chrome or Opera will not work for this method .
- Now simply type in the url downloadpangu.org in the address bar as shown in the image below .
- Now as the page loads , go to the bottom of the screen and tap on the Up arrow as shown here .
- This will open an a window where you can choose “Add to Home Screen” option . Tap on that
- Now save the app and name it Pangu . Tap on Add at the top right corner
- Voila ! You have downloaded Pangu 9 app icon on your iOS 9 homescreen . Tap to launch the app icon to stay updated to iOS 9 jailbreak status
Video : Here is a step by step video of the above process explained
Note : The Pangu 9 app downloaded by this method has limited functionality . To get fully activated Pangu 9 app , download Pangu 9 installer for PC or Mac using steps explained in this tutorial .
Download Links – Pangu 9 :