Hot on the heels of iOS 10.3 comes an update to iTunes, in the form of v 12.6. The last update was about 5 weeks ago, and this time, as well as a number of bug fixes and performance improvements, iTunes 12.6 includes a couple of new features as well.
Image : Download iTunes
iTunes 12.6 Features :
- Minor bug fixes
- Minor improvements to some apps
- Minor enhancements to performance
- New Rent Once, Watch Anywhere feature allows you to rent a movie from iTunes on one device and then watch it on any other device on TVOS 10.2 or iOS 10.3. Before, you could only watch the movie on the device it was rented from
If you haven’t yet updated your iOS device to iOS 10.2.1, the download links and tutorial for the iOS 10.2.1 download [ ext link ] can be found at the provided link and below we show you how to update iTunes to 12.6 .
Download iTunes Tutorial :
- If you are ready to upgrade, and see what Apple has given us this time, you can click on this link [ext link], open the Appstore on your Mac and click on Updates or, you can do it through iTunes itself by following the steps below.
- Open iTunes on your computer
- Clicking on the tab for Help and then on the option for Check for Updates
- iTunes will search for the latest updates
- Follow the instructions on the screen to update your version
Is this a welcome change to iTunes or do you not use it enough to worry about updates like this one ? Subscribe to our free email newsletter and follow us on Facebook to be kept up to date with the latest developments