iOS 9 has been jailbroken and we have no less than three jailbreaks to choose from, jailbreaking right up to iOS 9.3.5. All three jailbreaks are detailed below with step by step guides and more information on each one so keep reading for more details. Each jailbreak has been fully tested and all are safe to use. All versions of iOS 9 download [ext link] can be found in the given link.
Image : iOS 9 Jailbreak
How to Download Pangu 9 Jailbreak :
- iOS 9 [ keep reading ]
- iOS 9.0.1 [ keep reading ]
- iOS 9.0.2 [detailed tutorial]
- iOS 9.0.3 [not released]
- iOS 9.1 [released on 11th March 2016]
- iOS 9.2 [update]
- iOS 9.3
- iOS 9.3.1
- iOS 9.3.2
- iOS 9.3.3
- iOS 9.3.4
- iOS 9.3.5
There are exactly three methods to jailbreak iOS 9 . We have explained all these methods down here .
Method 1 : Pangu Jailbreak
This is a dedicated untethered iOS 9 jailbreak tool that requires a Mac or a Windows PC to run . You need to download the latest version of the Pangu 9 tool on your computer to jailbreak iOS 9 . Note that in this method you must first backup your device on iTunes or iCloud . Follow the steps below to Jailbreak your iOS 9 device supported on Pangu 9.
- First backup your device using iCloud or iTunes . Make sure all your data is safe .
- Now disable Find My iPhone , Touch ID and Passcode
- Download Pangu 9 on your computer . Launch the app . Windows users right click the app and select Run as Administrator
- Connect your device to the computer and allow Pangu 9 to detect your device . Once detected , click on the Start button .
- Dont touch or disconnect your device with the computer. Let Pangu 9 jailbreak iOS 9 and do what is asked for on the screen
- Several times during the process you will be asked to put your device in AirPlane mode . Do that by going to Settings > Airplane mode as shown here . Swiping up from the notification centre won’t work .
- Follow onscreen instructions .
- You device will reboot and show Cydia icon on your homescreen. Tap on Cydia app to launch
- Proceed with configuring Cydia and start downloading your favorite app.
- A word of caution. Since this is a new jailbreak , some jailbreak apps may not be compatible to run on the new iOS.We have compiled a list of such tweaks here [ext link] . So check before you download your favorite Cydia iOS 9 Tweak .
Method 2 : Home Depot Jailbreak
Home Depot jailbreak was released only for the 32 bit iOS devices up to iOS 9.3.5. It is a safe jailbreak but, because it is in beta, you may experience some instability issues. Also, you can’t download it directly onto your device and, because it is semi-untethered, you will need to get used to jailbreaking your device every time it reboots. For more details and tutorial, check out the link below:
- Home Depot Jailbreak [ Full Tutorial ]
Method 3 : PPHelper Jailbreak
PPHelper is one of the more popular iOS 9 jailbreaks but, like Home Depot it is a semi-untethered jailbreak. It was brought to us as a joint jailbreak from both Pangu and PP Assistant jailbreak teams and is focused on 64-bit devices only and you can get all the details below:
- PPHelper Jailbreak [ Full Tutorial ]
Which one are you going to use ? Let us know how you get on and follow us on Facebook for all the latest jailbreak updates.