Pangu team released iOS 9 Jailbreak today out of a sudden without any prior notice. You can download Pangu 9 to jailbreak iOS 9 upto iOS 9.0.2 . Keep reading for instructions to download Pangu 9 Jailbreak on your iOS 9 device below with video tutorial. We tested the jailbreak tool on iOS 9.1 and it worked without any problem , so those who are looking to jailbreak iOS 9.1 can also try this method on their device confidently.
Image : iOS 9 Jailbreak
How to Download Pangu 9 Jailbreak :
- iOS 9 [ keep reading ]
- iOS 9.0.1 [ keep reading ]
- iOS 9.0.2 [detailed tutorial]
- iOS 9.0.3 [not released]
- iOS 9.1 [released on 11th March 2016]
- iOS 9.2 [update]
- iOS 9.3
- iOS 9.3.1
- iOS 9.3.2
- iOS 9.3.3
- iOS 9.3.4
- iOS 9.3.5 [not released]
There are exactly two methods to download Pangu on iOS 9 . We have explained both the methods down here .
Method 2 : Using Safari method to download Pangu app icon . No Computer required .
Method 1 : Pangu 9 Jailbreak Tool
This is a dedicated untethered iOS 9 jailbreak tool that requires a Mac or a Windows PC to run . You need to download the latest version of the Pangu 9 tool on your computer to jailbreak iOS 9 . Note that in this method you must first backup your device on iTunes or iCloud . Follow the steps below to Jailbreak your iOS 9 device supported on Pangu 9.
- First backup your device using iCloud or iTunes . Make sure all your data is safe .
- Now disable Find My iPhone , Touch ID and Passcode
- Download Pangu 9 on your computer . Launch the app . Windows users right click the app and select Run as Administrator
- Connect your device to the computer and allow Pangu 9 to detect your device . Once detected , click on the Start button .
- Dont touch or disconnect your device with the computer. Let Pangu 9 jailbreak iOS 9 and do what is asked for on the screen
- Several times during the process you will be asked to put your device in AirPlane mode . Do that by going to Settings > Airplane mode as shown here . Swiping up from the notification centre won’t work .
- Follow onscreen instructions .
- You device will reboot and show Cydia icon on your homescreen. Tap on Cydia app to launch
- Proceed with configuring Cydia and start downloading your favorite app.
- A word of caution. Since this is a new jailbreak , some jailbreak apps may not be compatible to run on the new iOS.We have compiled a list of such tweaks here [ext link] . So check before you download your favorite Cydia iOS 9 Tweak .
Video : Step by Step Tutorial for the above method
Pangu 9 Supported devices :
Pangu supports all the devices that can update to iOS 9 . Pangu is compatible to both Windows and Mac OSX operating system .
- iPhone 6 Plus, 6, 5s, 5c, 5, 4s [iPhone 6s and 6s Plus compatibility awaited]
- iPod Touch 5G
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini Retina, and iPad mini.