When PPHelper jailbreak was released for iOS 9.2 to iOS 9.3.3, it was grabbed at quickly but, within a couple of weeks, iOS 9.3.4 was released to patch it. Shortly after that, iOS 9.3.5 came out, the last version of iOS 9 before iOS 10 was released in September 2016. Although many people did go ahead and download iOS 10, there were those who could get no further than iOS 9 because their devices were too old to be supported. Today we can tell you that you may just be able to jailbreak your iOS 9.3.5 device using PPHelper as it appears that the firmware is now unofficially supported. Although we cannot guarantee you success, some people have been able to get PPHelper onto their iOS devices without any trouble so, if you want to give it a go, you can download PPHelper on iOS 9.3.5 using one of these two methods. It will work on Mac and Windows.
Image : iOS 9.3.5 Jailbreak
How to Get iOS 9.3.5 Jailbreak :
These are the two methods to get iOS 9.3.5 Jailbreak on your iPhone and iPad right now. Both of these methods are listed below.
Method 1 : PPHelper Jailbreak
Pangu is certainly one of our more respected jailbreak teams, having come through for us many times in the past and continuing to do so now. Although much of the iOS user population is now on iOS 10, many preferred to hang back a while, see what the new firmware had to offer before they made the jump. Those who got to iOS 9.3.5 download [ext link] can now Download PPHelper jailbreak and, for the download links and a full guide on how to use it, click on the given link.
Method 2 : Safari Method for iOS 9.3.5 Jailbreak
- Open the Safari browser on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- Open the website at the given link downloadpangu.org . Just type in the URL on your address bar
- When the page has loaded, tap on the UP arrow which is at the bottom of the screen on the iPhone and iPod and at the top on the iPad
- Choose Add to Home Screen from the options
- Name your icon Pangu as shown here and then Tap on Add
- Close down Safari and the Pangu 9.3.5 app icon will be visible on your home screen
- This will give you complete access to all of the latest Pangu 9.3.5 jailbreak updates and download links.
Video : This video shows the above steps in full
Latest Jailbreak News :
There is some good news for those who updated to iOS 10 in that, after several weeks of waiting, we now have an iOS 10 jailbreak called Yalu Jailbreak, it was released by Luca Todesco but, before you rush to update and use the jailbreak, be aware that it is in beta and you may be better off using PPHelper for iOS 9.3.5 instead.
Let us know if you have any success installing PPHelper for iOS 9.3.5 or if you run into any trouble For all the latest updates and jailbreak developments, follow us on Facebook and Subscribe to our free email newsletter, we will send all the updates straight to your inbox.