Although it took a while to arrive, Pangu and PP Assistant finally released PPHelper jailbreak for iOS 9.2 upto iOS 9.3.3. Sadly, it was only for 64 bit devices and it was quickly patched with iOS 9.3.4. However, an update to it has given us support for iOS 9.3.5 download [ext link] and a new jailbreak, by the name of Home Depot [ links below ] has filled in the gap with support for the 32 bit devices. Check out the guides below to jailbreaking iOS 9.3.5.
Image : iOS 9.3.5 Jailbreak
How to Get iOS 9.3.5 Jailbreak :
These are the two methods to get iOS 9.3.5 jailbreak on your iPhone and iPad right now and both can be found below.
Method 1 : Safari Method
- Open the Safari browser on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- Open the website at the given link downloadpangu.org . Just type in the URL on your address bar
- When the page has loaded, tap on the UP arrow which is at the bottom of the screen on the iPhone and iPod and at the top on the iPad
- Choose Add to Home Screen from the options
- Name your icon Pangu as shown here and then Tap on Add
- Close down Safari and the Pangu 9.3.5 app icon will be visible on your home screen
- This will give you complete access to all of the latest Pangu 9.3.5 jailbreak updates and download links.
Video : This video shows the above steps in full
Method 2: Home Depot Jailbreak
Home Depot is the latest jailbreak to be released for iOS 9.3.5 but, unlike the PPHelper jailbreak, it is only for 32 bit devices. It is semi-untethered, so you must rejailbreak when you reboot your iOS device and you must use Cydia Impactor to side load it onto your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. You can find a full guide on installing Home Depot jailbreak below:
Let us know how you get on with these jailbreak methods of jailbreaking iOS 9.3.5 and follow us on Facebook for more jailbreak news.