iOS 9.3.4 firmware has been released by Apple to patch iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak. If you are looking to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 , follow our below given tutorial before it is too late and Apple stops signing the iOS 9.3.3 firmware . After signing is stopped , neither can you install, nor can you downgrade back iOS 9.3.4 to iOS 9.3.3 [ext link] firmware and jailbreak it with the Pangu jailbreak tool we have used below.
Image : iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak Update
On the subject of jailbreaking, today Pangu has released a new jailbreak tool for iOS 9.3.3. We have been waiting some time for this but, despite a number of developers coming forward with so-called jailbreaks in recent times, Pangu stayed very quiet on the subject. Clearly, this is because they were working on the latest iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak tool and were not about to tip their hand to anyone, least of all, Apple.
The PPHelper jailbreak tool is
only available for the Windows operating system at the time of writing – we’ll let you know if and when a Mac tool is released [ Update : Yes its released , Check out Cydia Impactor ]. It is also only going to work on 64-bit devices and is in the Chinese language only – an English-language version is in the works.
Supported iOS 9.3.3 Devices :
Anyone who has a 32-bit device will not be able to use the jailbreak. The following devices are supported, though:
- iPhone 5S and above
- iPad Pro
- iPad Air and above
- iPad Mini 2 and above
- iPod Touch 6
How to Install iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak :
There are two ways for you to get a jailbroken device – The first method is for the more advanced users and will install the entire jailbreak onto your device while the second one is a lite method , requires no computer and gives you full access to Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak updates .
Method 1 : PPHelper App
Because PPHelper jailbreak tool is only in Chinese at this stage, we have provided you with full instructions, along with pictures, to help you get the iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak onto your device successfully. The link below will take you directly to a tutorial for installing PPHelper onto iOS 9.3.3 firmware.
Method 2 : Safari Method for iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak
Note : Video included at the bottom . Follow step by step. No Computer required.
- Launch Safari web browser on your iPhone or iPad
- Open the the website with the url DownloadPangu.org [as shown in the image below]. Opening this wbesite on your iOS device bring up a webpage specially degined for Pangu 9.3.3 app icon download onto your device. Simply open this url downloadpangu.org and hit go.
- After the page loads up , go to the bottom of your screen [for iPhone and iPod users] and tap on the UP arrow as shown in the image below .
- After this it will bring up the options to select Add to HomeScreen . Tap on it
- In the next screen , rename the app icon as Pangu and tap on Add
- Now Pangu 9.3.3 Jailbreak app icon is installed on your device . Tap on the icon to get the latest iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak updates
Video : Here is a video explaining the above process
Are you looking forward to installing the new iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak ? Let us know if you come up against any issues with it and to make sure you stay up to date with all the latest jailbreak developments. We will keep you fully up to date on what happens from here and, if a new improved jailbreak does see the light of day, you’ll be the first to know if you follow us on Facebook and Subscribe to our free email newsletter.