Since iOS 10 download [ext link] was released, it seems that we have gone backward in jailbreaking. With no word from Pangu, Taig or PP jailbreak teams, it isn’t hard to believe that Apple has finally won the war and done what they promised to do , closed down jailbreaking for good. Luca Todesco, Italian jailbreaker and developer, has come to the rescue with a jailbreak called Yalu Jailbreak. It works on iOS 10 and you can download it in one of these two ways.
Image : iOS 10 Jailbreak Update
Method 1 : Quick Download Pangu iOS 10
- Launch Safari web browser on your iPhone and iPad with iOS 10 firmware running .
- Open the website with the url downloadpangu.org [as shown in the image below] . This webpage specially designed for Pangu iOS 10 app icon download onto your iOS 10 device
- After the page loads up , go to the bottom of your iPhone and tap on the UP arrow as shown here. iPad users will find it at top right of the screen
- In the next screen you see the options page where you need to select Add to HomeScreen . Tap to proceed
- In the next screen , rename the app icon as Pangu and tap on Add
- You now have Pangu app icon installed on iOS 10 firmware . Tap on the icon to get the latest of Pangu iOS 10 jailbreak updates
Video : Here is a video explaining the above process
Method 2 : Yalu Jailbreak
Don’t be too hasty in downloading Yalu Jailbreak for iOS 10 until you are aware of the caveats that come with it. First off, it is a beta jailbreak and, as with all betas, that brings problems in terms of stability and bugs, although Todesco is working to eradicate those. Second, it is a semi-untethered jailbreak and that means having to reinstall the jailbreak with every reboot of your iPhone or iPad. Lastly, you must side load it using Cydia Impactor rather than directly onto your device. If you are still happy to go ahead, check out the link below for more information on installing Yalu for iOS 10 .
Image : Yalu Jailbreak