After many months of speculation, Apple has finally unveiled iOS 10 in all its glory. As expected, there is not much change to the aesthetics of the firmware but there are several new features, which we shall talk a little about later on, along with the iOS 10 jailbreak. First, the iOS 10 download [ext link] has been made available to all iOS users starting Sep 7th 2016.
Image : iOS 10 Jailbreak Update
Quick Download Pangu Jailbreak app on iOS 10 :
- Launch Safari web browser on your iPhone and iPad with iOS 10 firmware running .
- Open the website with the url downloadpangu.org [as shown in the image below] . This webpage specially designed for Pangu iOS 10 app icon download onto your iOS 10 device
- After the page loads up , go to the bottom of your iPhone and tap on the UP arrow as shown here. iPad users will find it at top right of the screen
- In the next screen you see the options page where you need to select Add to HomeScreen . Tap to proceed
- In the next screen , rename the app icon as Pangu and tap on Add
- You now have Pangu app icon installed on iOS 10 firmware . Tap on the icon to get the latest of Pangu iOS 10 jailbreak updates
Video : Here is a video explaining the above process
Pangu iOS 10 Jailbreak Installer for PC and Mac :
The big question is, can we jailbreak iOS 10 using Pangu 10 ? Obviously, at this stage in the jailbreak scene, no there isn’t and there is now a huge black cloud hovering over the future of jailbreaking. Last year, when Apple released El Capitan, the latest Mac software, it was noted that a new security feature was included. Called System Integrity Protection (SIP), or “Rootless”, it was designed to stop even those with admin privileges access to certain files and data in the firmware and a similar system has just been introduced with iOS 10. At this stage, we can’t be certain how this is going to affect the iOS 10 jailbreak. We will, of course, keep you updated; we have no doubt that if there is a way in, Pangu will find it.
Image : Pangu 10 Jailbreak Tool
Pangu iOS 10 Support :
As usual, the oldest devices will drop off the end in terms of support. This year, it’s the turn of the iPhone 4 and the iPad 2, neither of which has the hardware capabilities nor the memory or space to run the latest iOS 10 operating system which mean they will also miss out on the iOS 10 jailbreak as there will not be any Cydia iOS 10 [ext link] support for 32 bit devices.
Useful Links :
So, as we work through the first version of iOS 10 download, more details will come to light and we will be sure to share them with you. Follow us on Facebook and Subscribe to our free email newsletter for up to the minute news on the iOS 10 jailbreak.