Ever since Apple released iOS 10, we have been bombarded, for the want of another word, with constant updates to the latest firmware. While many welcome these updates, bringing new features, bug fixes, and security updates, other users are mourning what seems to be the loss of the ability to jailbreak. Apple has now released a feature packed iOS 10.3 download [ext link] and there will be those who are wary of updating to the new firmware because there is no jailbreak. Well, the good news is, there is a jailbreak, called Yalu and it comes to us courtesy of Luca Todesco.
Image : iOS 10.3 Jailbreak Update
Download iOS 10.3 Jailbreak :
You can do this in two different ways. Both these methods are explained below step by step.
Method 1: Safari Browser
This is only going to work on Safari browser, none of the others.
- On your iOS device, open Safari browser and go to the address bar
- Type in downloadpangu.org and tap on Go
- Our special mobile web page will load up, iPad users go to the top right of the screen, iPhone users, go to the bottom center and tap on the UP arrow
- You will see some new choices at the bottom of the page, tap on Add to Home Screen
- When you see the box on your screen, type in Pangu , this is the new name for the app icon. Tap the Add button and then wait for it to finish before closing Safari down
- Go to your Home screen and the Pangu app icon will be there.
Video: This shows you these steps
Method 2: Yalu Jailbreak
Yalu jailbreak cannot be loaded onto your device with the usual one click method that you are used to. It is a fully working jailbreak but it requires a roundabout way of getting it onto your device, by using a tool called Cydia Impactor. We have all the details you need to do that in the linked articles below but, before you jump to download it.
Image : Yalu Jailbreak
- Some users may experience a few bugs and instability issues but, if you do, you can delete Yalu very easily. Do make sure you download Cydia Eraser from Cydia iOS 10.3 first.
- This is a semi-untethered jailbreak, meaning that, whenever your iPad or iPhone is rebooted, you must re-jailbreak it.
The linked articles below will take you to a series of guides that will help you to get Yalu onto your device safely.
Image : Cydia iOS 10.3 Under Development