Pangu has always been one of our hardest working jailbreak teams but we haven’t heard a great deal from them since their last jailbreak, PPHelper for iOS 9.2 to iOS 9.3.3. But not anymore, as they released iOS 10.2 jailbreak Pangu today. Since Apple is releasing a steady stream of updates to iOS 10 with the current version being iOS 10.2 download [ext link], it’s been hard for Pangu Team to catch up to its jailbreak releases , so far.
Image : iOS 10.2 Jailbreak Update
Method 1 : Safari Method
Here we have shown how you can get Pangu app on iOS 10.2. This works on both 32 bit and 64 bit iOS devices with iOS 10.2 firmware installed.
- First start the Safari web browser on your iOS device running iOS 10.2 .
- Now open this website downloadpangu.org [as shown in the image here] . This webpage has been specially designed for use on Safari allowing you to download Pangu iOS 10.2 app .
- After this page fully loads , go to the bottom of the screen and tap on the UP arrow . iPad users have go to Top right corner
- Now tap on Add to HomeScreen . Tap to proceed
- In the next page , name the app as Pangu and tap on the Add option
- Pangu 10.2 app icon has been downloaded succesfully on your iOS device.
Video : This video explains the above process
Method 2 : Yalu Jailbreak
At this time, jailbreak of iOS 10.2 download [ext link] is not officially supported by Yalu Jailbreak but we do know that some people have been successful in installing it on their iOS 10.2 devices so give it a go , you don’t have anything to lose.
Image : Yalu Jailbreak
Other than that, you do need to know that Yalu Jailbreak is currently a beta jailbreak but new updates are being worked on by Luca Todesco as we write. It is semi-untethered, which means having to reactivate the jailbreak when you reboot your iOS device and you do need to use Cydia Impactor to side load it onto your iPhone, or iPad as you can’t directly install it. With all of that, if you are prepared to give it a go, you can find all the information you need, including download links and tutorials in the articles below :
How did you get on with installing Yalu on iOS 10.2 ? Did it work for you ? For all the latest updates and developments on the iOS 10.2 jailbreak, follow us on Facebook and Subscribe to our free email newsletter.