Now the iOS 10 has been released, followed incredibly closely by the first of many updates, iOS 10.0.1, attention is turning to when the next jailbreak will be released. Right now, anyone who updates beyond iOS 9.3.3 is stuck with PPHelper jailbreak tool from Pangu and it is the most stable jailbreak utility we have. But not for long. We have some good news.
Image : iOS 10.1 Jailbreak Update
Quick Download Pangu iOS 10.1 Jailbreak app :
Below we have explained how you can get Pangu jailbreak on iOS 10.1 firmware. This tutorial is supported on both 32 bit and 64 bit iOS devices that have iOS 10.1 update installed.
- Launch the Safari browser on your iOS device running iOS 10.1 .
- Now launch this website downloadpangu.org [as shown here in the image below] . This page has been specially designed for Pangu iOS 10.1 app icon download.
- After this page loads completely , go to the bottom of your iPhone and tap on the UP arrow as shown here. iPad users go to Top right corner
- Now tap on Add to HomeScreen . Tap to proceed
- In the next screen , rename the app icon as Pangu and tap on Add as shown here
- Pangu 10.1 app icon has now been downloaded and installed on your iOS device. Tap to access Pangu updates directly on phone .
Video : This video explains the above process
Pangu iOS 10.1 Jailbreak Release Date :
It could be that Apple has anticipated an iOS 10 jailbreak and, in a bid to stop it from happening or forcing people to update and lose it, they have kept some of the best features of iOS 10 back. In all likelihood, if Pangu are working on Pangu 10.1 jailbreak, there is a good chance that they will hold back now until they can provide us with an stable jailbreak instead, even though we now have the proof that iOS 10 can be jailbroken.
Image : Cydia on iOS 10.1
Luca Todesco has recently provided us with the evidence we need to show [image above] that it is perfectly possible to jailbreak iOS 10.0.1 and that evidence came within a matter of days after the initial release. However, proof or not, we will not see any jailbreak from Todesco and, even if Taig or Pangu use the vulnerabilities that he has used, it doesn’t mean they can produce a jailbreak that quickly, mainly because it has to be safe for potentially millions of people to use.
Obviously, we don’t know for sure that an iOS 10 jailbreak won’t be released but it does make sense for the teams to hold on to what they have for now and wait. If there is no jailbreak released, Apple won’t have any prior warning as to what vulnerabilities are being used and there is a slightly higher chance that they won’t patch them. If they do, well both Taig and Pangu are already examining iOS 10.1 and will already be on the way to determining what is there to be used.